View Single Post
Old Jan 10 2017, 06:45 PM

Thumbs up Ship not worth the hassle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
the ships weren't to bad to deal with till you took away the ability to load all 10 cars.so since you have removed that option,as soon as my ships return they will go into storage and remain in storage until you give us something to load all 10 containers at once.I love this game but I will not sit here 10 hours a day to load the ships.I have super neighbor farms to tend to and not gonna leave their farm every time to go back to mine to load a container I would be setting here 24 hours and that is not gonna happen.y'all really needed to think this through a lot more than you did.sorry but that is my take on these ships,and if y'all don't do something quick to fix this you are gonna have more ships in storage than you are going to peoples ports.mine has already dropped from around 50 a day down to about 25.so if that's not telling you something you need to replace some folks on the development team.
1000s feel the same way. A friend let her ship go the system, 7 days, it came back with a whooping 45,250 products. CAN YOU SAY DRY DOCK!