View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2017, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxkursave View Post
I think you need to be making new levels all the time, what is the point of playing if we have to wait 3 months to get new ones.Bye the time you add new ones , i will need new ones again and have to wait again. It makes me want to stop playing,I enjoy this game but leveling up and not getting farm cash for that long it ingratiating too when using the quest part and need to by a building with it and you don't have enough because your waiting on levels.
Hi roxkursave,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it together with others suggestions. You cannot start a new thread in that section but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.