View Single Post
Old Jun 04 2016, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.
Hi Gail,
If you have a high number of friends then that is why you can't send gifts and not because of the tools. Facebook created a bug that is effecting anything to do with your friends which causes the lists to not come up correctly. I believe you may have just gotten effected by it as not all of us have been effected at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.