Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old May 21 2021, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper12455 View Post
I hired someone in the market. It did not show that they accepted my request but they showed up on my farm as working. When I go to my farm and click on them I get the popup that should only appear when you're in the market place, asking if I want to hire for multiple, etc. It does not give a name for the person working...says 'someone' has harvested pineapple, etc.
Hi Grasshopper,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring.

SOmetimes the pop up may get lost in the transfer. As this requires data transfer between you and the hire then that has to go through Facebook.

You should still see the hire part of the menu as that would allow you to rehire and add more work while they are on your farm. You would even see that if your click on a neighbor.
Again the name for the individual would be data from Facebook and apparently that did not transfer correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.