View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2018, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
I don't like the Facility Chain scheme, but tonight when I was filling my bakeries I saw that they were colored blue and they were in a chain. My question is how they were added to the Facility Chain without me doing it, and How can I remove them.
The Mayor said that If I delete the chain the products will go to the storage and they will be sold in the market. But I don't want this to happen because I want my neighbors to click my facilities and earn me xp. Any idea who or what put me in this mess?
Hi Edmo,
The only way your bakeries were put into a facility chains is if you clicked on them in the Facility Chain manager.

To remove them from chains go into the Facility Chains Manager in your tool box just above the Facility Manager, click on My Chains and then the delete chain button.

The only products that will be moved to storage are the ones currently completed, not the ones that are still pending for your neighbors to work. Those products will be available for either selling in the market or to fill your other faclities or services.

You might want to read the chapter in the Game Guide about the facility chains to see the benefit of them. Any products made for the facility chains are over and above what is produced for your own facilities and earn you extra coins when you export them to one or more neighbors that have service facility chains that can import those products.
The chains are not costing you any additional products or coins to produce the additional amount and you gain more coins from that production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.