View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2011, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
but so did super rewards have sec issues anytime you buy something on line there is risk and at the end you never got the fc for doing the offers so hopefuly we will with facebook we just have to give then a change. also people will get used to it. if i have to go to another site to play i will probably stop playing just like i did many other games and i am not the only one
A security issue is giving FB your paypal login and password,not getting your fc for a completed survey or what not is no where close to being the same.

I did NOT suggest PLAYING on another site..but using either this forum,or another slashkey site,linked from here,to buy the farmcash.I am sorry if that was not clear,but I also do not think people will get "used to" giving out their account information on a completely unsecure site like FB.The fact that FB keeps you login and password for your paypal account does not inspire warm fuzzies for me knowing how many people randomly click on things that give away their account details.