View Single Post
Old Jul 01 2011, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
this am i purchased $30.00 worth of credits to use on my farm..got all but 18 of them and now fb wants me to spend another $8 to get more to use the 18 i have left..that is illegal..this is not acceptable..besides i had to make 3 purchases to do the $30..other wise i had to spend $50..this is a crock...i'm hoppin mad about this...i tried to go to fb and complain to them but of course there is no way to get anything to them...u could send them this so they know they have my money and i should either get it back or b able to use it where i want..
Those 18 credits are too few to get another "batch" of Farm Cash. However they will still be there the next time you want to buy Farm Cash. If instead of going to Facebook directly and ordering credits you go through the Earn Farm Cash and Coins. Select the amount of Farm Cash you want, then check the box in the green area below and click on Pay with Credits. Your credits will be listed there along with the dollar amount you need to buy in addition to buy the amount of FC you are wanting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.