View Single Post
Old Oct 09 2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hancockcharlotte View Post
When there is a second or third farmer on one farm the bonus cannot be received by me. I try never to harvest etc. On a farm that another farmer is working but i hace been deprived of my bonus by other farmers. I never intentionally hire more than one farmer for a farm. It just isn't considerate or polite. I feel that doing so is rude.
Yep, when that happens you have to keep hitting reload for that farm, until the game finally recognizes the job(s) are done, and not only is it annoying, but it's time consuming, I could of had my bonus collected and moved on to the next farm by the time I finally get it to see it's done and give me my bonus , now due to that - if I see someone else on the farm (and it's not the owner) before I start working and I was hired to do more than one farm I'll just to the last farm I was hired to do and work my way back, typically doing this -makes it as "Solo" as you can get when they hire multiple people. Especially if you work faster than the other person/people , example a few days ago I was hired for 30 farms, farm 1 had 3 other people which I saw them before I even started so I jumped to farm 30 by the time I finally met back up with any of them I was on like farm 10 and just finishing up when they ''arrived" . so I grabbed my bonus and headed back to the market place didn't bother to check any other farms to see if they did it all or not. It's the only way I can handle doing farms when they hire more than one.

And I agree it is rude of them to hire more than one for the same job especially when you specifically ask to do jobs solo