View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2016, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Of the 4 posted facilities in the neighborhood game, 3 show the correct amount of facilities that I own, but the Dairy Processing facility is incorrect. I own 28, yet the neighborhood game indicates that I own only 10. My funnel filter indicates that it is set to all facilities and all farms. Is this a glitch? I notice that some other players are indicating the same thing with this facility.
Hi ckpeer,
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.