Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 23 2023, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Looks like the usual 10 minutes of inactivity before being disconnected has been shortened to about 30 seconds for me. It does not appear to be happening to other accounts which I have {or a friend's account I have kept going since she has not logged in for years but trusted me with her login back when the game still did not have a vacation mode / Super Neighbors.} I had assumed the Windscribe VPN had something to do with it until I noticed this was not happening to other accounts on the same PC with the same VPN engaged or disengaged. It is odd, weird, strange, off the wall (check your thesaurus.)
Hi Qivis,
Try clearing the memcache on that account. I don't think it would be anything on the server shortening that time.

If it is only one account doing this then it may just be an internet link somewhere between you and that account causing you to drop connection.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.