View Single Post
Old May 01 2018, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Gonna post this again.. I have 4 Taste of buildings in my quests this week. Two in the coop and two....IN A ROW.....in my regular quest. I just had a different one drop off in the coop quests. That is so NOT right. Why do I seem to get the majority of quests that are these Taste of buildings. I own every other facility and service facility.....just NOT the Taste of's. Something is NOT right here that those keep popping up and not the other hundreds of facilities. And it seems to be the same three over and over. Should I happen to buy one they NEVER show up again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Jean,
I have moved your post to the feedback about quests as you are not making a suggestion. The facilities are picked by a random generator. It does not know what facilities you own or even what facility you were given 10 hours before. I know we are not going to be able to convince you that is the case, but that is the way it is done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.