View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2017, 07:19 AM

Default Increase Products to Offset New Facs & Client Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 11th, 4:10AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAŅOL AQUI

[edited]

Post-Release Updates - July 11th, 4:10AM

- Released the Locksmith Supplies Factory and Locksmith Shop facilities.

Known Issues:

- None
Hi Raul and Developers,

Please NOTE with the release of new facs which all require the Red, Blue or Yellow inks, Metals, etc it is injuring our games.

We need relief from the high demand on certain products:

Ie: we have low to no Red, Blue, Yellow, Black Inks;
Lumber: Maple, Teak, etc
Metals: Brass sheets, Carbon Steel, etc
Pearls are still low
Need Increase on Leather as well as other items from the semi's.

Can you please look into this?

I am still not, nor will I participating in the Ships due to the lack of an AUTO loading Tool for my Port. I do not have time to sit and LOAD people's ships all day long, nor do I wish to anger anyone by holding up their ship. Therefore I do not partake in the Ship Fiasco.

If such a tool were to be released by Slashkey, I would be happy to perhaps join in on that forum. But since you people choose not to give us the tools that we so request, I choose to stand on my Soap Box and stay away from the Ships along with most of my friends and neighbors.

In closing, I cannot rely upon the ships to assist to gather additional supplies needed to help my game along it's way.
Thank you for your time,
Sincerely, bothering you once again,
Cathy McCormick

PS I do appreciate your assistance back in January when you found and fixed my storage problems by expanding the database.