Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2024, 12:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Default re missing wall requests

Thank you Taz:

The issue is simple, the request time window showing work request posts is extremely limited, the day I posted here it was only showing 2 hours after an accidental refresh Prior to that the wall was full and I had begun working them when I hit the wrong button and refreshed the page, at that point it now only showed 2 hours of posts which I had already worked. Based on game rules I am to wait 8hrs between working facilities following the clock icon on the game, I do that, however, today it would still only show me 5 hours of posts, I have been playing for a little over 6 months, I know my neighbors and have a good feel for their posting habits, on almost any day, when the game permits me to see the posts, the wall is full and I can work, but when the game limits me to 2 hours or 5 hours, well IDK what to do about that, I think it's a glitch bc my wife also plays and we share some of the same neighbors, and she can see that they have facility requests up but they don't show on my wall bc of the limiting hours that posts show for me, if I am doing something wrong I am happy to fix it but for the life of me I can not figure this out, thank you for your time