View Single Post
Old Apr 23 2014, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferteetee View Post
Hi

I'm hoping this is the right section. I've mistakenly bought a FC item from the stores the 'Event Catering Services' and was just wondering if you could take it back and return my FC?

It's my own fault, I hadn't looked properly at what I'd done, I'd gotten used to all the Facs on the left hand side of the screen being coins, with the cash items being on the right hand side and as I'd not been on for a good few months I was catching up on the Facs and Services that had become available.

I've put it in my storage for now...if it can't be undone, no worries, just asking out of hope.

Missy
You need to contact support for a refund, refunds can’t be done through the forum. To contact support click where it says Click Here in my signature line below, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. Be patient, it can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours. The decision on whether to give a refund is completely up to Support.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.