View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2016, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I have the same problem with all 3 new facilities

Bought all 3 new facilities. When I went to start and load the facility manager they did not start and load. I memcached and reloaded the game and still they did not start and load. I started and loaded them manually but my diversification rank did not change. It's as if they don't exist in my facility manager. Is anyone else having this problem or can anyone help please.

Memcached again, reloaded and nothing changed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
Apparently, even after manually loading, it's not staying loaded!

I have the same problem with all 3 new facilities
Quote:
Apparently, even after manually loading, it's not staying loaded!
Hi bjyhey and bugs,
Thanks for reporting this. We are checking on it.

Edfit: have checked this and mine is working just fine. All loaded without problem. Restaurant Supplies Shop did not load with much as all I had for that one was what I got from working neighbors facilities. Two of these are services which do need products from regular facilities, so you may not have anything to load in them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 03 2016 at 09:37 AM.