Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jul 02 2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
I am a super neighbor for a few people. While working on a farm I move to the next and it is not loading correctly. It shows the farm as empty. I have to reload the farm each time. Worst scenario is having to reload the game and go back into the farmers farms to do the work. This is a major time consuming thing. What can I do to fix it? I have run the cache cleaner and it does not help.
Hi kerrberr2

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are your superneighbor's farms fully worked, meaning they have crops x 9 and more items on them, like trees, flowers, water items?

If you are working that type of farms then it is probably memory is completed used and then you have problems.

Is this happening in your own farms too? If so, then it could be an interntet issue.

Please, be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
If you do an update, then please restart.

Also, reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps you.

When you are on those farms try to only show the items you need to work and not all the items on the farms.