View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2015, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Ever since FB started the chat thing, My browser is Freezing up an is so bad it is locking my computer up an I have to do a ctrl alt del to get out of FT an FB! It is getting worse! I turned off the chat thing in FT but it is NOT helping at all, my home page is messing up also due to this cause it shows posts with a 'circle' in the middle as if its trying to load an NO way to turn those off!!!

PLUS in FT every time I get in I see a black box that shows loading up to 25% an finally closes after a while, It happens every time I switch farms. This is a new thing also. When I switch from one farm to another it is all GREEN until the farm finally loads, that is also New.

Are these all the stuff developers have done trying to fix things? It has gotten so bad now I am taking a break till the Chat thing gets fixed cause its not good to have to reboot my computer just to play FT.

PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks, I continually clear my cache also. I have to use MAXTHON browser ONLY cause Firefox an Edge are even worse. Google can't do anything either.
I am no computer wiz,and maybe someone with more knowledge could answer my question.

Would going to maintenance on her computer and clean out all unneeded files help her any. I have my computer set to clean them out weekly. Just Wondering. I know how I feel when things don't go right.