Old Jul 08 2016, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpoodle View Post
i'm not sure if i see a purpose for the 2 new boats other than slashkey earning farm cash. i remember the old days of fishing before the purple boat cleared a water feature. a tool that takes me back to sectional fishing (and all the cash upgrades til that tool clears 16 layers of water) means oodles of cash spent to fish overly layered coin waters. few farmers have enough 16x layers of cash waters.

i understand slashkey is here to make money, but for doG's sake, dangle some bait that is worth our while. off the top of my head, how about a one-click tree or flower tool? how about a tool that lets us hire marketplace people to harvest, plow and PLANT? aww, ****, i shouldn't have said that; knowing slashkey, they'd turn a harvest/plow/plant option into 30 FC increments to catch up with our current combine's capacity.
Oh I am so with you on the one-click tree or flower tool, been asking for it since forever, of course I am not buying the fool boats, im doing ok with the turbo, but the one-click for trees and/or flowers would be heaven, just like I did not hesitate on buying the storage sheds, I would buy the one-click in a NY minute...