View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2017, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I have a friend I harvest with a couple times a week. We do each others farms and chat.

He noticed on mine first that it looked like the top of the farm was cut off. He said it looked like my buildings were chopped in half. They looked fine to me.

When we started his farms it looked like what he said at mine. The top part was cut off......half of the buildings were gone and the pine trees looked like they had already been chopped.

I accidentally kicked myself out and when I got back and he rehired me everything was fine and stayed that way.

Just wondered if anyone else had that happen.
Hi Jean,
I already answered you above your second post about this. The developers have already been contacted about this. It does seem to come and go.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.