Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 20 2023, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
This is the only place I could find where all the posts were not closed. I am getting the error messages below: (This is on Facebook but I don't doubt it is on the main game too. I won't work the main game until I have to because it is too slow. Anyway, here are the error messages. Can they be fixed?
I would please like a message from a tech and not the general public in my e-mail who are talking on unrelated topics. Thanks, Jackie
PS My account is linked.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about problems with loading and errors.
First is you didn't list what errors you are getting so I can't answer your questions.

Edit: The errors you added show it may be an internet problem that data packets are missing when you open the game. This is information that is downloaded from the server but apparently not all of it got transferred all the way through. You can try the suggestions in the first post of this thread including those in the link listed in that post to correct this. It is not something that can be fixed from the server end.

Actually the website should be faster, not slower as you are not going through Facebook to get to the game.

You can not just post anywhere in the forums. There are parts of the forums that are only for information and not to post problems or questions. You can find what each section of the forums are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595162
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 20 2023 at 05:26 PM.