Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 21 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper12455 View Post
Beginning 5/20/21 the Cash Out All button in the facility manager is no longer correctly calculating coins. I typically get more than 2 billion dollars each time a farmer works my factories and services and make 12-25 billion a day. Now, even after 10-15 people worked my facilities I ended up with only a few hundred million. Prior to yesterday, the feature was working fine.
Hi Grasshopper,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility manager.
The Cashout is working correctly. If it wasn't then you would get no coins at all. After you cash out go through and check your service facilities and see if they still have a lot of completed batches. I think you will find that they do not and have been cashed out.

Maybe not as many neighbors or friends are working them now. From what I see in your data is that you cash out several times a day and most are in the millions, not billions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.