View Single Post
Old Dec 21 2017, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I agree! This is funny - none of us are totally sure what we're doing but we LIKE it! ROTFLOL!!!!

One question I have about strategy: I've been bumping up my chain facs several times a day since I get more from them. But now I'm wondering if I keep them full all the time, does that mean people can't import to me? Is my staging area related in any way to how full my facilities are? What the heck IS our staging area and what's the best strategy for having the most room for imports and exports?

But yeah - loving this new toy.
Hi Susan,
As to your strategy you will have to develop what works best for you.
The staging area is only for the products Exported to you so that would only be for your service facilities. When you have products in your staging area then your Import button for the services chain will turn green. When you import those products they are moved from the staging area to your regular storage to be used in that service chain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.