View Single Post
Old Jul 17 2017, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfoxx View Post
So let me see if I understand this correctly. You get no bonus pts which helps you level up if you work for a buddy or a neighbor? Only for strangers in the market place? What is the purpose in having buddies or neighbors if you are being penalized. At least that is how I perceive this. I know I deleted some neighbors that have not played in years and I lost space in my storage. Now I have to ask strangers to friend me on FB in order to add as neighbors to play the game for storage issue. I have a buddy that I am going to undo so that she can get the xp points. Just doesn't make sense to this ole geezer.
Hi Silverfoxx,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread for discussions about hiring as you are not asking a question or reporting a specific problem that can be fixed.
The purpose of the bonus was to get people to come back to the market to hire and be hired. At the time the market place work was not being accepted because the rewards were not enough for the amount of work they were being asked to do.
If you wish to make a suggestion to change how it is done then please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.