Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 27 2021, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
Quests are my favorite part of the game, and I was so happy when they became available again. After completing the third quest, apparently 7 days (It had only been 3 days) was up and my only option was to claim 1 fc, and let the 2 that I'd begun expire. Now, I guess I get to wait a week before I can begin trying for 8 quests in 7 days. I chose to drop out of playing for a week, and possibly quit the game. Can you come up with a better option?
Hi Mrsmel,
You do not have to collect just because you got 3 completed. The button will stay blue this first time until you drop below 3 completed. You can keep going doing quests until the time that the first quest you completed has been on the chart just under 7 days. That way you can try to get the 8 quests.

It has been a while since we have been able to do quests. It might be a good idea to read the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests to get back into how to do them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.