View Single Post
Old Dec 30 2016, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
this has been on my mind.. don't really know why, lol, about the amount of goods we are getting back, originally I thought I got 513,296 from all 10 containers returning successfully from its maiden voyage, then read others were getting way more.. so happy I took a snip shot of the screen before I unloaded and have just added the numbers showing for each container... the total came to 487,932 and I added the 513, 296 which appeared on the screen as I unloaded.. very quickly, just had time to catch it.. assuming that is bonus products.. that brings the total to 1,001,228 goods.
Excellent! I'm wondering if it would be possible to have an actual breakdown of what we get each time and instead of having it as rolling text, make it stay put so we can look at it for awhile. We'd have to x out of it which might annoy some - but for now, at least, we all seem to be really interested in knowing exactly what we're getting. What do the rest of you think?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫