View Single Post
Old May 02 2018, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I wish that people would come in here and read about the hiring problems. It is common sense to look to see if someone is already working on your farm, a person you hired, before hiring another person to finish. I have had so many ppl tell me "I didn't get the confirmation" which I know is a problem but please please I wish people would slow down and really look to see if that person is working. It should show up at the top of the game screen that that person is working. Sometimes people will work offline and it will not show them working. Also you can tell if the stuff needed to be done has been done or not, just look. Oh and another thing, a lot of people don't know about the automatic rehire, which is totally awesome. There should be a way for people to check these new details and processes. I know you post it at the top of the game but I get the feeling a lot of people do not read the forums
Hi Autumn,
I moved your post to the feedback subject about hiring as you are not posting a problem we can fix or a question we can help you with.

We can not force anyone to read the forums, so it is up to them to come to the forums and at least read the release notes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.