Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Jul 18 2021, 11:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fishing Issue

I have had an issue when I am fishing on someone elses farm. What happens is I can not always get all the fish and complete the fishing task as there are a few fish left regardless of the body of water I am fishing in. It may get stuck on 1 fish left, 5 fishes left or even 50+ fishes left. I can click and click and click on the body of water, but never get those fish.

In the past, I have been able to click on another farm, then go back to the farm I was fishing on, and be able to get the remainder of the fish. Sometimes, I would have to leave the fishing farm a few times, then go back to complete all the fishing. However, lately, that hasnt been working.

While it happens on non-layered fishing farms, It almost always happens when I am on layered fishing farms.

- I am using Google Chrome or Firefox more then IE or Edge.
- I have no other issues farming any other product, this only happens with fishing.
- usually only happens when using the fishing rod or regular boats, not the turbo boats.

anyone else have this problem? something I should check on my browser that may be causing this?

This has been happening for almost my entire time using Farm town, (10+ years) whether using the old flash app or new HTML5 one. Figured I would finally write and ask about it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions