View Single Post
Old Mar 21 2022, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadiedee View Post
Game loads on my laptop. Does not load on my new desktop. Can you help me? Screenshots attached. USER ID number ( 595699608 )

Chrome (fails on Firefox too)
Win 10
AMD Lenovo

Thank you,
DeeAttachment 25122

Attachment 25126
Hi Dee,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating. New computers do not always come completely updated.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Edit: Sorry I forgot we took that down.
Make sure you do not have any extensions in your browsers for things like ad blockers or anything that changes Facebook layout.

Also try the steps in the first post on the first page of this thread. The minimum requirements for playing are also listed there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 21 2022 at 07:57 PM.