View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2022, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenvalley View Post
Hello, this has been an ongoing issue while playing Farm Town game on Facebook. I get this message as I am going down the list of requests for help for ingredients or collecting bonuses. Can you please make it stop?!

this is the message:
You’re Temporarily Blocked
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Playing this game does not break any Facebook Community Standards in any way, as I am only playing a game!
Hi hiddenvalley,
I moved your post to the thread about errors.
This is not Farm Town blocking you, so we don't have any way to stop it.

Facebook changed their security rules and this is what happens when you try to open too many tabs with the game. The only way you can keep this from happening is to not open as many tabs with something from the game. When I work facility posts or collect bonuses, etc. I only open 4 tabs with those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.