Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2023, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
That was not a very nice response Taz you mean if and when I get back into the game. I really hope this isn't permanent I want this BAN LIFTED NOW!! THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IT WAS THOSE FARMERS THAT DID THIS. THE RELENTLESS BULLYING AND HARASSMENT THEY JUST WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE BAN THEM INSTEAD NOT ME. I WANT THE BAN DISPUTED AND LIFTED IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR!!
Hi Tporter,
The moderators here have no control over your ban. That is a decision by Support as contacted them about this and they did respond. Any disputing of it has to be through Support. We can not change anything in the game settings.

All I did was state facts. You asked for the date when it would be lifted so I told you your ban is until August 23rd.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.