View Single Post
Old Feb 18 2016, 04:13 PM

My FT #10 is Called "Beloved"
I selected my theme to be a wedding. I have been married for 15 yrs with my Best Friend. We both worked very hard in NYC to save money for our wedding, honey moon and for our future children & home. But the events of 911 made us change our priorities. So we married in City Hall, didnt have a honey moon and we decided to move to Florida and used the money we had to buy a home. The following year after moving to Florida we found out that I had cancer and wouldn't be able to have children. For years, I was very sick and my husband took care of me all these years. I am better now thanks to God & my husband and we hope to re-new our vows in the presence of our Family & Friends, in our home back yard and hopefully take a vacation~honey moon. My husband is a wonderful man and the test of time has surely demonstrated His love for me. He truly is my beloved.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile