View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2022, 01:42 PM

Default When will we get a new farm?

We have not had a new farm in almost a year or longer, I think only once or twice in the last 2.5 years, they keep making them bigger but do not add to where we can actually put more things on that farm, I use to be able to have 3 layers wall to wall but that ability stopped long ago, then after flash was gone , for those of us who do not have super fast internet speed or bandwidth or a brand new super duper computer we can barely do farming as it is, the farms are too big now, just adding things to fill up that last expansion made it so it now takes 3x longer for that farm to load and count down after doing anything to it. I have so many issues as I know so many others that do also. I quit working people farms in the market a year ago because of this issue, please stop just making them bigger, I know this is probably easy on the developers but not on the players. they use to add a farm, then switch to making them bigger for month and months then give a new farm, but they stopped with new farms. I need space for trees and flowers and like I said making the farms bigger and trying to add new things just makes the game more impossible to play. Please do not tell me to be patient, we all been beyond patient for over 2.5 years while they got things up to speed. I have also been patient month after month after month waiting for new farms so disappointing.