View Single Post
Old Jun 18 2012, 06:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I don't think I took you the wrong way, Sue. What I am saying is you do NOT have to do the quests on Farmtown at all. It will not hurt your game one way or the other. The quests are a way for people to get extra coins if they wish to do the quests.

What he meant by saying 14 million coins are easy to earn was if you have all the facilities needed and finish some of the quests you can earn 14 million. The least amount I've earned doing them is a little over a million and that was a simple quest.....like make flour. All I had to do was plant and harvest wheat and then start my windmill. The longer the quest takes you to complete, the more coins it gives you.

The quests that Zynga sets up on all their games, you have to do them or you can't get anywhere in the game. This game and these quests are in no way like Zyngas!!! I blocked Farmville a long time ago....walked away and never looked back. I never gave them any of my real money. I have given this game real money, tho.

Sending a request for ingredients to finish a quest on FT is just like posting for ingredients for you facilities.

I've been playing FT since May 2 of 2009....shortly after it started. I stopped for a while because back then once you hit the top level there was nothing else to do so a lot of my friends jumped ship. But I started up again when more levels and the facs came out. So I've been playing the 3 years it has been in existence and I have over 8 billion coins....and more in storage waiting to be sold. I have friends who have enough coins to purchase all the upgrades when a new farm is released.

Don't leave, Sue. FT won't make you do anything you don't want to.
OK Jean, I won't leave...just the word quests sends shudders down my spine...lol. Guess it's been 3yrs playing for me as well. I couldn't remember is this started in 2008 or 2009. I remember when it had only 32 levels and no facilities to do anything with...they just looked pretty...lol. Thanks for reassuri me that these quests are nothing like Zynga's.