Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2023, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Martin View Post
I sent a message this morning about not getting Salmon from small and big ponds. I meant to say small and big LAKES!! The response was from Taz and advised me that Salmon were in lakes, not ponds. It was my mistake for calling them ponds. I do have large and small lakes and I am not getting any salmon from them for the goal. Can you please explain what is wrong ?
Hi Diane Martin,
I have looked at your data for the farm account you posted and I do not see any small or big lakes with boats on your farms. You have 3 big ponds and 8 big lakes but they are not the ones with salmon. Salmon can only be gotten from the Big lake with boat and the small lake, both of which cost farm cash. None of the coin waters have salmon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.