View Single Post
Old Jan 27 2016, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
All is well here with my computer...everything else is working as it should work and I did plant them at the same time as the other 12 hr crops and I don't have a super neighbor. I wasn't even home at the time they would have been planted if that were so and they now say 10.8 hrs until harvest.
Hi bjyhey,
This does not make sense. If the timing was off on your farms then all of those 12 hour crops you planted would be in the same condition. The time for your farms is generated from your computers clock. So it would have to be all farms off on the timing and not just 1. I can't explain it and I have no way to see exactly when your farms were planted. I came to your farm and saw the 10.8 hours.
The only other thing you could do would be to clear the browser cache. Just be aware that the first time you reload your farms may be a little slower loading as it has to dowload all the graphics again. If that doesn't work then the only thing you can do is wait until they are ready tomorrow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.