View Single Post
Old Jan 11 2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I have just sold all 7 of my cargo ships, including those that were currently circulating within the game. I am totally fed up with them being ignored by other players, which effectively leaves them stranded at a port for up to 24 hours. Even with sending a reminder through the game to specific players, they are not following through. So as for the programmers who came up with this ideas, you screwed up big time w
hen designing this feature. As far as I can see, it has just been a major failure and has cost me a lot of coins than I could have used for something else in the game that would have been more beneficial.
I'm waiting to hopefully be able to treat the Cargo Ships as we can dispatch the trains - in the same way. The trains are much more logical. I, too, am disgusted at the way the cargo ships get stuck and I have to skip a port because a cargo ship has been there for 14 hours!! I don't know what side of the world many of my neighbors live on and I don't see why Slashkey can't fix this to work like Trains work!! So sorry you lost so many coins too.