View Single Post
Old Apr 20 2016, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
So, in essence, if you use the FarmCash you have to purchase on "gifts", you are only allowed to gift an additional 195 in "earned" FarmCash before having to spend more real money.

Might as well just do away with the whole concept...

It is a shame there was not some warning before these rules were put in place...

Guess I am naïve.... I thought "maybe" there were going to be some smaller denominations available for people to contribute to the various group contests that are so popular, and increase interest in the game... Instead, it's pretty much a kick in the teeth to those hard working people who give so much of their time (and farmcash) to making the game more enjoyable..

Perhaps TPTB will do some reconsidering (I am buying their reasoning for this move with a wink and a nod...)

Kinda sad.....
Hi PK,
Please read my modification of my post. As I said we will get more clarification tomorrow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.