View Single Post
Old Jan 06 2019, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmette Tenna View Post
I know someone has asked this question before, but is Facebook seriously the only social platform that Slashkey has to offer Farm Town from? Has no other social platform been explored as a viable alternative to Facebook? A lot of us are not happy with the political and liberal censorship Facebook has levied against us lately, many are considering walking away. That will cost me neighbors, and you money, if my friends decide to leave Facebook, because I can't play by myself and there goes your game aka money maker. Anyway, it's something to consider. And before you say try the Gameroom, I have and it's not a viable option for this game and seriously doubt it ever will be.
Hi Farmette Tenna,
Farm Town was on My Space a few years back, My Space decided to drop all games on their network.

Facebook is the only way to play Farm Town and though I can't speak for the developers of Farm Town, I don't think they will add another platform as each one requires different programming. Gameroom is a Facebook product so it does work with the same program code and some do play only on it to keep from having to see the newsfeed.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions forum where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that forum, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 12 2019 at 12:01 AM.