Thread: Official Top Post Thread Co-operative Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2023, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Hey Taz, just wanted to let you (and anyone else frustrated by this glitch) know that if you click through your neighbor list for co-ops starting from the LEFT end it doesn't close when it runs into someone who has finished all their quests. Going in that direction it works properly, showing a box that says (neighbor name) has completed all their quests, and allows you to continue on through your neighbor list instead of closing.
Hi GrammieRee,
It happens regardless of which way you go through the list. Since the list is created when you select to organise by Cooperative Quests. So if someone completes all their quests after that point they are still in the list. There isn't anyway for the program to catch they have no quests left until you go to the person in the list, so this is going to happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.