View Single Post
Old Aug 23 2015, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by windella View Post
1. We need a way to delete quests we can't do because we can't afford to buy all the buidings.
2. On the cooperative quests you can get 1 farm cash for 4 finished projects or 2 for 13. Not sure who figured that out, but it's very hard to do 13 when you work or can't buy all the expensive buildings.
3. My BIGGEST complaint is that I had finished 7 quests. So I cashed in for 1 farm cash but it took ALL my quests away. Why would you do that? Leave me the ones I'm working on so I can earn more cash!
I like this game, but some of the inner workings are frustrating. I want more buidings but I can't afford to purchase all of them. <sigh> Anyone want to gift me some?
Hi Windella,
Let me see if I can answer you:
1. You and others have already asked for this in the Suggestions. The only thing we can do is wait to see if the developers decide they like the idea and add it.
2. The numbers were decided by the developers based on the fact that co-operative quests can be started every 10 hours. That would be 16 a week if you were able to do so.
3. Even if they didn't take all of the quests off at one time when you collect, the remaining quests would no longer be good for the next week because each quest is only good for 7 days after the last step is completed. If any quests do not have the last step completed when you collect your farm cash they are not taken away. The last step is not the collection of the coins, but is the last box in the quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.