Old Oct 27 2017, 09:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
I don't get it. I was hoping after it was initiated, I'd understand it, but no. LOL!

Need Sawmill stuff (I have 14 of them but always short!), but it's not available -- I'm guessing because, like the Rubber Factory, it's linked to TOO many items?

Okay, let's try the Bakery. Nope -- short on the Dan degrees, with only 13 achieved of the 21 required. Considering I've had a bakery since the beginning, and have been doing Facilities like a demon for several months, not quite getting this one. I guess they're relatively new items, but how new? I dunno.

Basically, so far the whole thing is "I dunno" -- so will be following here to see how things progress before I try again! LOL!

Very happy to see this post about chain success! :-)
I had to CANCEL a few that I had chosen due to not having all items with the 7th Dan, so its just an experiment at the moment.. and I am getting 75% more goods produced in those 2 Bakerys and just have to wait for the release of the Export function or perhaps just sell all at market.. not worried as its all a game and anything new is welcome... stops me getting bored.. planting etc and filling facs gets tedious.. now I have a goal... get the 7th Dan in those items not already there...