View Single Post
Old Mar 07 2017, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Just an observation , If layering farms is not officially endorsed by the developers , why are they bringing out Farm cash tools to speed up planting ?? This is real hard earned money they are wanting us to spend on something they do not agree on !!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm not impressed with your morals here Raul !!
I doubt that it's about morals. If FT says they're endorsing layers, then they have to be willing to support it, i.e., to stand behind it and fix everything that might go wrong. I'm guessing here, but I'm thinking that layers can sometimes cause things to go awry in a way that might be difficult - or at least time-consuming - for them to fix. So this way, they can let us have our fun but it's sort of "at our own risk", yanno? Personally, I can hardly WAIT to get this tool! And I'm very grateful that they're willing to try to help those of us with layers. I think it's an awesome compromise, i.e., they don't have to technically support layers and yet they can help those of us who have them. 'Tis perfection and I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!

Actually, what I had originally asked for a couple of years ago was one-click planting, like we have with our turbo boats. And I even said, "And make it work for those of us with layers, please????" LOL Looks like maybe we're headed in that direction!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫