View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2021, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
When I hit to go to the thread it comes up a black screen with a block on it.It takes it a little bit then it goes off and my page shows up I can get into everything but play .But it finally comes up.I use chrome Cleaned my cache and it is update. Also in the storage I have my things that I sell it I don't have any thing in storage that I can use later
Hi BBska,
Are you using a bookmark or a link from the forums to get to your farms? If so don't do that. Instead go to your farms from your Facebook home page.

The black screen with the cube is only on the farm loading. That does not show on any of the other tabs at the top of the farms.
For your storage set the filter to all and you will see all of the things in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.