View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2016, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adinar View Post
I just became a superneighbor for one of my neighbors who's farm is loaded with everything and the farms are 9xs I went thru 39million cans of fuel in one month just doing those farms. For awhile back I was only working on the quests so hadn't paid attention about the fuel situation thought no problem i'll just get another 25 to 30 million that should be stored at the fuel storage pump and to my surprise when I ran out and when to refuel I had only gotten 9million cans of fuel.Now I'm forced to use that fuel on the neighbor's farms as well as my own . Sure once I run out I can use her for her farms but I'm out of luck for my farms because there's no way I can get my facilities to work fast enough to get a decent amount of fuel.I feel being a superneighbor and being forced to use our own fuel for those neighbors is punnishment. We do all the work and get less than what even those that are hired from the market.Superneighors should have some perks over the standard hires otherwise what's the use of even being a superneighbor? One perk I feel is extremely important is the ability to use the neighbor's fuel not when the superneighbor's has run out but right from the beginning, then at least we have the fuel for our own farms. I don't expect anything positive this complaint will achieve but this is my view and my frustration in how this superneighbor thing is working out.
Hi Adinar,
Just to point out a couple things. The reason for releasing the Super Neighbor ability was to be able to help your neighbors when they were not able to work their farms because of vacation or real life interfering. It was not for someone to do your farms for you all the time.
The use of the employer's fuel was added to help those who had a small amount or no fuel who were lower levels to allow them to use the employer's larger tools and not have to harvest crops one by one because they only had small tools and no fuel. It was not designed or planned to allow you to use the employer's fuel just because you are working on their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.