Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 17 2023, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
OK, when I used to play on Facebook I could click away and get things done, the game never crashed and it never gave me a blue screen of death.
Since moving here, I have to go really slowly when I click and harvest etc. , I play for perhaps an hour in the morning and say 90 minutes on and off in the afternoon, and I can guarantee that the game will crash at least 3 times, despite me checking before starting that I have up to date Chrome, up to date video driver and clearing the cookies etc. I also get blue screen of death more often than I care to think about, and it doesn't happen with any other website I visit.
Yes I have a fairly new laptop ( 3 years I think ), yes I have a good internet connection (fibre optic) . So what am I not doing properly to get this game running like it used to ?

Thanks for any advice .
Hi Peekachoo,
Have you made sure your computer system is updated? Updating the video driver is only part of it. If you do have to update the operating system be sure to restart your computer.
The only other things I can suggest is to try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.