View Single Post
Old May 23 2023, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
Also noticed the updated neighbor and buddy tools. My FB friends have all ceased playing the game or have moved up the celestial version. Likely be seeking new neighbors as well.
"Celestial version" - yes, unfortunately, I have some of those, too. One of them was on my Buddy List. I removed her from my neighbor's list when she died but I didn't know she was also a buddy. I visited her farm and was surprised to see that all of her beautiful farms had been redone for only crops, trees and flowers. No designer farms at all. That's why I had originally friended her - her farms were so beautiful that I enjoyed looking at them. I can for sure understand why people close to her might have decided to keep her farms, but not sure why they would go to the trouble to remove everything. Nothing was planted.

Anyway - I'm just rambling. I'm still not sure what the differences between neighbors and buddies will be. Maybe we'll learn that when Raul posts the rest of this update. But for SURE I have tons of room for buddies now and still a few spots left for neighbors if anyone wants to add me.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫