Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2021, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4zs View Post
Hello Tiger,

My post keeps getting misunderstood.
Ok for example I am on my farms and I am planting crops.....so I plant crops and on the first click of the crops no XP's get added...I have to mouseover on the area around the game level then a drop down box with an X comes down then at that point I mouseover the XP bar and at that point is when the XP points get added, I have to do that every single time I click on the farm to plant my crops. When I work on other farmers farms I have to do the same thing for every click I do when I am working. It's ok if it is just me but when there are multiple workers I don't have time to click, mouseover, get XP's and so forth.
Does all this make sense?
I am going to clear my cache and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Texas Gal
Hi the4zs,
You are not losing XP. Even if you do not see it adding immediately it does get added when everything updates. You do not have to click on the XP bar everytime you click to plant. If everything we did updated immediately then your game play would be slowed down and you would not be able to continue until the update was finished. For that reason the changes you see are held until either you stop clicking or force an update (clicking on the XP bar) or you restart your farm. The data for the changes are sent to the server as soon as you do something in the game so nothing is lost.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.