Old Sep 03 2016, 07:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
FARMERS,,, DO NOT BUY the new tree shaker and flower harvester (20x20). As stated in previous remarks you have NO control over harvesting the trees. On the older versions you could move the shaker to the point you want to start and harvest 16 wide by 16 deep. Not so now. They have decided for us that just using a 20x20 grid will be okay. Problem is, the grid starts in the top corner and moves 20 trees in both directions. If you are havesting trees in the lower section of the farm you have to make 2 passes just to do 12 trees wide. UNACCEPTABLE!! I have since removed the new shaker from storage and placed on my quest farm so others harvesting my trees do not have to contend with this problem. I really hope the dev's rethink this and get away from the static grid system they have chosen.
the tools are great, you just have not figured out how to use them.. start in the top right corner.. you can then either move across or down.. they are super fast and can do wall to wall farms with ease, I hope they bring out a chainsaw that operates the same way..