View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2015, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalke View Post
On the personal quests lifesaver button....could you change it to allow us which lifesaver we need to use? I usually need the one to work others facilities for products that I don't have the facilities, but I get one that only allows me to purchase ingredients from market which does not help in my quest. Then this lifeline lasts for 6 plus days not allowing me to open another lifeline for other quests started. I am now losing 3 quests because this lifeline won't expire. This is not fun and will make it impossible to meet the requirements for 2 FC. This is the only way I can afford to buy FC facilities or tools to play this game. So frustrating makes me want to play something less difficult. Thanks
Hi cfalke,
I am sorry but the life lines are assigned randomly just as the quests are. If you wish to make a suggestion about changing that please post it in the Suggestions section instead of in the Feedback section. There is a thread there for suggestion about quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.