View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2020, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but when I use the train manager to unload and then dispatch it, it gives me the message that I can't dispatch it since I already have one of those trains dispatched on that farm. I only have one of each on farm 14 and 1 on farm 23 with no other duplicates. Is there a reason that I might be getting that message? and why is it really thinking that I have more than one of each train on 14? I've been working them from Firefox browser. Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
Are you seeing that when you click on the Dispatch button or are you clicking on the Open button? There is a problem with the Open button showing that message pop up that the developers are working on. The Dispatch has been working ok though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.